Document ID: 5536p_enPrint this document
Submitting information or corrections to the Ancestral File.
Symptoms (Problems)
  • Can I make a submission to Ancestral File?
  • Can I request a correction to Ancestral File?
Answer (Resolution)

Submissions or corrections to Ancestral File are no longer accepted. (See Ensign, Mar. 2003, 79; Church News, Jan. 4, 2003, 15.) Previous Ancestral File submissions can be found at


New pedigree submissions can be submitted to the Pedigree Resource File or the data can be added to the new FamilySearch.


 To submit to the Pedigree Resource File see document 101930



Did this document help you to solve your problem?