|Unable to submit an indexing batch|
If you are unable to submit a completed batch that has been indexed or arbitrated, try the following:
Click the Quality Checker tab to the right of the data entry section to verify that there are no red underlined or color-shaded entries. If there are underlined or color-shaded entries, correct or accept as needed.
5. The FamilySearch indexing server may be having problems. You can check by going to indexing.familysearch.org. If you see the announcement that indexing is down for maintenance, please try again later.
6. Close the FamilySearch indexing program, and reopen the batch. Once again, try to submit it.
7. Security software (such as anti-virus, Internet security, anti-spyware, and similar software) may be blocking access to the FamilySearch indexing server. If you think this is the case, contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
8. A temporary issue with the Quality checker is stopping it from coming up automatically after all the arbitration issues have been resolved. The dialogue box that normally appears asking if the indexer wishes to submit the batch is not being displayed. To resolve this issue:
9. If these steps fail to solve the problem, please contact FamilySearch indexing toll free at 1-866-406-1830, or you can e-mail Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did this document help you to solve your problem?